Thursday, March 31, 2011

SUMMER FAERY



I wanted to do a sunny, happy, pretty picture -- particularly one that captured that exuberant feeling that one gets from a summer day.


I'm impatient for summer to start where I live. It's still really chilly in the mornings and wet and rainy. There's still little bits of winter hanging around in fields and some lawns.


Bring on the sunshine!


I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

2 comments:

Kal said...

I love how she looks like she is about to land near a pretty flower and rip it's head off with one pull. Or claw the inards out of a bee and wear it's skin as a hat.

M. D. Jackson said...

And here I was thinking that I had finally painted a happy, sunny, non-violent, pretty picture.

Shows how wrong I was.