Thursday, June 17, 2010

ROBIN, THE GIRL WONDER




A while ago Cal over at the Canadian Cave of Cool thought that we needed a new female robin. I had to agree and. since there wasn't one around I had to come up with one.

On another note, my other personality, Jack Mackenzie, is writing. He is contractually obligated to write a story for an upcoming anthology and he finds my blogging and commenting on other folks' blogs distracting.

So If I am unusually quiet in the next two or three weeks, blame Jack.

UPDATE: Despite Jack's insistence to the contrary I have made updates to this image. I re-inked it using ink pen rather than Photoshop and then I took it into Painter. I like the results much better.



I've been here and there. I've drawn a lot of pictures. I've written a bit, too. I'm not good at this self-promotion thing. Look, you want to know about me? just visit these websites. Okay?
www.mdjacksonart.weebly.com
http://mdjackson.deviantart.com
http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/mdjacksons%5Fportfolio

No comments: